When you upload a document (such as a transcript) or recommendation letter, its status immediately changes in the student's locker to show it as Complete. Note that the student can't actually see the document, but can choose to attach it to an application.
|A student can't read a recommendation letter or view a transcript from within their locker.|
Did the student receive my recommendation or document?
If you want to confirm the student has the document available for use with an application, ask the student to check their locker. If you have completed it, the document should be marked as "Completed" in the student's locker:
Was this recommendation or document submitted with a college application?
If you want to see if your recommendation (or other document) was attached to one or more college applications by a student:
1. Log into your Coalition account.
2. Go to your Students page.
3. Click or tap the student's name for see their Details, including all documents on your "To Do" list. Select "Show More" to see your completed recommendations and other documents.
4. Under the one you're interested in, Click View.
5. The number by the Colleges () icon shows how many applications the student attached this item to. Click or tap that number for more details.
|There's always a number next to the Colleges icon. If the number is 0, the document hasn't been used yet to submit to a college. If the number is greater than 0, click the icon to see which colleges it was sent to.|