When you share a document, hopefully you get some comments or feedback from the contacts you shared it with. After reading those comments, you may want to revise your document and share it again for more feedback and review. To do so:
1. Open the shared document you want to revise.
2. Select Options and choose "Download file."
3. When prompted, either save to your device or open it using the correct program (for example, MS Word).
4. Make any changes to your document, and save it with a new file name.
5. After saving a new file, you can upload it to your locker and share it to begin a new round of feedback.
See this article for information on how to upload a document to your locker.