This profile section asks for information about the college(s) where you took regular college-level courses for credit or whether you participated in a dual-enrollment program for credit. If you answer ‘yes’ to the first question about taking courses at a college, you’ll be given the opportunity to add the college(s) to your profile record and then report the courses you took there for credit.
How to add College Information
The first thing you'll see when you land on this page, is a simple question asking you if you have earned college credit.
If you have not, you answer no and move on to the next section.
If you have, answering yes reveals a few more questions asking you if you are currently enrolled and how many credits were earned.
For the question "How many credits were earned after high school?", provide the number of college credits that you earned, post high school graduation while taking courses at all the colleges you’ve listed in this profile section.
For dual-enrollment courses, you will enter zero to the question "How many credits were earned after high school?" and then complete the remainder of the section.
Navigate to the ‘High School Coursework’ sections to enter information about the specific classes you took for dual credit.
The natural disasters and emergency situations question is optional, however, an area for you to provide additional information will be displayed if that option is checked.
Once those have been answered, click the "Add A College" button () to find your college and fill out the right information.
Once "Add A College" is clicked, a search bar will appear.
- Enter the first few letters of the college’s name and then select the correct results from the list. (The section will expand so that you can complete this section, even if the search doesn’t return the name of your college. If that is the case, select School Not Found and enter the required information)
- Select your school and proceed to enter your attendance dates.
- Use the calendar to add the dates of attendance:
- Start date (this is the date when you first enrolled or took a particular course).
- End date (this is the last date of enrollment or the date on which your course ended). If you're still attending the college, enter an estimated end date.
- Use the "Add More Attendance Dates" button if you need to additional dates.
- Indicate from the drop-down choices whether you earned a degree or not during your time of attendance.
- Answer if you expect to earn a degree from that college if one is not earned yet.