There are several ways to learn more about this system and the college application process is general.
- Click or tap the Technical Support link to access a full list of all available FAQ questions. These are designed to assist you in navigating and using the system, and includes technical configuration information for administrators. You must be logged into the system to see most of the FAQ content. Users only see the appropriate FAQ content (for example, a student sees only the Student and General FAQ, while a college administrator sees additional Administrator FAQ sections).
|If all you see are General FAQ questions, use the Sign In button at the top of the page to log into your Coalition account. If you don't have a Coalition account, sign up for an account to access the full Technical Support information.|
- Click or tap the MyCoalition Counselor link to access a full list of tips and recommendations for students applying to college.
- See the Coalition website for general information about the Coalition, its mission, and its application platform.
- Join the Coalition mailing list here if you'd like to receive messages about current Coalition news and plans.
- If you still have questions, click or tap Submit a request on this page to open a help ticket.