To view your existing recommendation requests (for example, to change an answer about whether you waive your right to view a recommendation):
1. Go to Locker > Official Documents.
2. Under each section (Counselor and Academic Recommenders and General Recommenders) is a list of all the recommendations you have requested.
The list shows the date you requested it, whether or not you waived rights to view the letter, and its status, such as:
- Request sent: You have sent a request to a recommender.
- Not Started: The recommender has received the request but hasn't started it yet.
- In Progress: The recommender has started the recommendation, and is still working on it.
- Complete: The recommender has completed and submitted the recommendation.
- Provided: The document was offered by a recommender, and you must accept or decline it.
- Declined: The recommender has declined to write a recommendation for you.
- Cancelled: You have canceled the request (this can only be done before the recommender submits a letter.
- Invalid: You have sent the request to the same user at multiple email addresses, or requested it from another student account.
- Deleted by you - please replace: You deleted the item and you must replace it.
- Document Offered: A recommender has offered you a document before it was requested by you.
- Document Declined By Student: A recommender offered a document which you declined.
- Redundant: A identical request has already been made.
3. To edit a request, select the Options button (). The options there vary depending on the recommendation's status (for example, if the recommender hasn't started yet, you can cancel the request; if the recommendation has already been submitted, you can delete the recommendation).
You can only change whether or not you waive your right to view the recommendation if the status is New (meaning the recommender has not yet started it).
To change an answer about waiving your rights, select the Options button and click or tap "Change right to view" and select whether or not you waive your rights. See this article for more about waiving your rights, and see this article if you need more help making your decision.
4. To add a new recommender, select Add Recommender (). For more information, see this article.