You can connect with other users of the MyCoalition system (such as your students or colleagues) by adding them individually.
|When you request a contact with someone who doesn't already have a MyCoalition account, that person will receive an email invite. Once they have an account, they can accept your contact request. Your Invitations tab shows the status of their account.|
1. Navigate to the appropriate menu option depending on the type of contact:
- Students, for your student contacts (these are MyCoalition users who signed up as a "Student" user)
- Organizations > Contacts, for your non-student contacts (these are MyCoalition users who signed up as a "Support" user)
2. Click or tap "Invite Students/New Contact"
3. Enter a first name, last name, and email address. If the mail address is already associated with a MyCoalition account, that user will get a contact request from you. If the person doesn't have an account yet, they'll receive an email invitation to sign up.
4. Repeat as needed to add more contacts, or click Cancel to close the Invite window.