To link your College Board and MyCoalition accounts:
- When you’re logged into your MyCoalition account, navigate to your Colleges page and select the Send Test Scores tab.
- Click or tap the Link My Account button. You’ll be asked to log in to your College Board account using your College Board username and password.
- After logging in, there’s a window asking you to accept sharing data with CollegeNET. Once you say yes (by clicking the Send button), the two accounts are linked.
To unlink your accounts:
You can unlink from either your MyCoalition account or your College Board account.
- From MyCoalition: When you’re logged in to your MyCoalition account, navigate to your Colleges page and select the Send Test Scores tab. Select the word “Unlink” to the right of the Send SAT Scores button.
- From College Board: To double check if the accounts are linked, go to Account Details on your College Board account, and scroll down to “Username and Password” section. At the bottom of the section, click or tap “Click here to manage College Board partner sites and applications...”You can manage linked accounts, such as MyCoalition, there.
What happens when I unlink my accounts?
Once your College Board account is unlinked, only orders that are ”Completed” (or paid for) will appear in your MyCoalition account. Any orders that were “Ready for Payment” will not appear.