Most colleges require a College Curriculum Report and/or Transfer Report from transfer applicants. If a college is asking for your high school transcript, you should check on their website or contact them directly to help you determine how they should be submitted.
You can attach a College Curriculum Report and/or Transfer Report to your in-progress applications, or you can opt to mail them directly to the school's admissions office. If you decide to mail them, you can locate the admissions office address on the school's website.
You should also look for any additional requirements on the college's Official Documents page of their application.
- Click on Colleges at the top left of your screen.
- Scroll down to a school on your Colleges list and click Continue Application.
- This will bring you to your Application Status page. Click on Go to Official Documents within the Official Documents section.
- You will see a message near the top of the Official Documents page if the school requires transcripts to be submitted directly. Click on the question mark for more information.
- The window will expand to provide more information about providing official transcripts.
- Scroll further for additional information about Curriculum Reports, Transfer Reports, and Recommendations.
- Before submitting your final application, you will need to confirm that you have provided all the required official documents to the school.
From your Locker
You can also see required documents from within your Locker.
- Click on Locker, and choose Official Documents.
- Official Document and Recommendation requirements for each school you're applying to will be listed on the left side of your Official Documents page within your Locker: