Submit a recommendation through a third party system


Counselors can provide letters of recommendation and other documents either directly through MyCoalition, or through other methods such as the US mail or third party systems.

Submitting documents through outside methods

  1. Students request needed recommendations and documents from their recommenders either via their MyCoalition Locker, through a third party system, via email, or another method.
  2. Counselors and recommenders provide the documents via a third-party system, US mail, or however they typically provide documents for their students.
  3. The student confirms that any outside provided documents have been submitted by their Counselors.
  4. The student checks a box at the bottom of the Official Documents page of their applications stating that they understand that it is their responsibility to ensure all required documents are received by the school.




Article is closed for comments.