With MyCoalition, our free online college planning tools, we’ll help you learn about, prepare for, and apply to college. By registering for a MyCoalition account, all students receive free resources to stay on track in high school and pave the way to applying to college. Whether you’re storing and organizing your work, collaborating with your mentors, or building your college list, you are on the path to success — without all the stress.
- Sending Your SAT Scores Through MyCoalition
- Getting Started on Your College Essay
- Letters of Recommendation: Q&A
- What Is A Resume?
- ACT and SAT: What you need to know
- Preparing for a College Interview
- How to Communicate – And Not Communicate – With Your Dream School: Video
- Investing in Your Future
- The Value of Veterans
- Which Application Do I Use?
- Pro Tips On Writing Your Personal Statement
- How To Write — And Not Write — A College Essay